Fishing & other activities
How to find us
Reviews and Feedback
Here is your chance to invest in a unique Tableland icon
Suitable for International & Australian entrepreneurs
seeking outright purchase or partnership
AQUACULTURE - ECO TOURISM - SMOKEHOUSE
Tarzali Lakes Aquaculture Centre, incorporating the Australian Platypus Park is uniquely positioned to capitalise on three growing revenue streams: aquaculture production, well established tourism assets and boutique smokehouse.
We are seeking investor(s) to take over or take up a minimum 50% interest to enable us to take our operation to the next level. Current shareholders will deliver an unencumbered title and can reinvest up to 25% of the raised funds.
Major project highlight:
- 40 acres of stunning pastoral and accredited nature reserve located on the southern end of the fertile Atherton Tableland.
- Fully licensed aquaculture operation complete with 16 ponds and related infrastructure, with capacity to produce up to 50 tons of fish.
- Integrated tourism facilities including organised platypus viewing with regular bus tours, a 70 seat restaurant, camping and general public activity such as family fishing, group catering and ceremonies.
- Value adding smokehouse with a growing reputation for producing unique hand crafted smallgoods.
- 600 mature macadamia trees (not in production)
- Spring fed platypus pond with large adult population that attracts local and international visitors
- Accredited nature reserve with natural native animals such as the tree kangaroo
- Fenced pasture land running up to 12 head of cattle
- Permanent creek with generous water drawing rights
- Capacity to expand aquaculture production
- Capacity to obtain liquor licence
- Permitted to establish a 20 powered site van and camping ground
- Spare capacity to increase production in the smokehouse
- Ability to attract more functions to the Smokehouse Café
- Collaborative marketing with other tourist venues in the region
- Potential to attract a greater number of tourism operators for platypus viewing and smoked good sampling
- Substantial main road frontage
Tarzali Lakes Fishing Park's slippery road to success - Cairns Post 22nd September 2010 courtesy of the wayback machine.
To express your interest or find out more about this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Prospectus
Our prospectus is available on application.
Please contact us to obtain the prospectus.